A downloadable captainholetooth for Windows, Linux, and Android
Captain Holetooth is on its way home, but a storm pushes his flying ship into unknown territory. The ship collides with a ledge and a wing is ripped off... Help him to get back home!
Captain Holetooth is on its way home, but a storm pushes his flying ship into unknown territory.
The ship collides with a ledge and a wing is ripped off! Oh no... its going down!
Lucky! Captain Holetooth manages to hop off the ship in time and plunges into a lake.
Now he is adventuring all alone through an unknown land. He must recover his precious candy and get back into his castle.
Gameplay / Who is it for?
This game is my first game ever.
I want to make it small and manageable. I'm going to make the art, code and music myself.
I'm 40 years old and worked for Nintendo a loooong time, so I'm pretty familiar with gameplay elements and have raked in serious amounts of gaming time in my life =)
The game is about
- Getting to know the characters in Captain Holetooths world to set up the story and involvement
- Finding the hidden secrets hidden in the levels
- Collecting items
- Creating a relaxing, but also exciting and mysterious atmosphere
- Replay value and exploration
The game is pretty small and can be completed in about 30 minutes. I'm a single developer, so I'd rather finish something small than give up on a too big game. I'm planning sequels anyway... Holetooth's world is pretty fascinating :)
These are the planned levels for now:
- Level1: Mystical Forest with underground labyrinth (with some weird inhabitants.. i can tell you...)
- Level2: Top of a snowy mountain (Big things always happen on top of mountains!)
- Level3: The journey back to his castle in Captain Holetooths ship (Side scrolling)
- Level4: Happy End in the castle :) Meet even more characters...
So then, I hope you follow my game for a bit and stay tuned for some news.
If you are interested in helping me that's fine too. The game will be free of charge and open source.
The Github repository is here: Captain Holetooth on Github
Kind regards and thanks for reading!
Founder of Hirnbix
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Quick update on the game64 days ago